When the Senate confirmed President Donald Trump’s 200th federal judge last week, legal conservatives cheered the remarkable milestone. But recent rulings from the U.S. Supreme Court keeping protections for “Dreamers,” LGBTQ rights in the workplace and Monday’s decision striking down a Louisiana abortion clinic law have those on the right arguing Trump’s judicial work is far from done.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now