U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson’s denial of Roger Stone’s motion to delay his surrender date at a federal prison by two months cited his efforts to intimidate her and jurors during proceedings in his case, according to an opinion unsealed Monday.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now