New York Chief Judge Janet DiFiore and Chief Administrative Judge Lawrence Marks jointly announced Wednesday that all courts outside New York City will be in the Phase Four stage of reopening by the end of this week as the state continues to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic and related closures.
Want to continue reading?
Become a Free ALM Digital Reader.
Benefits of a Digital Membership:
- Free access to 3 articles* every 30 days
- Access to the entire ALM network of websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM suite of newsletters
- Build custom alerts on any search topic of your choosing
- Search by a wide range of topics
*May exclude premium content
Already have an account? Sign In Now